RBI chief called for a meeting with FM, PM
Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao cancelled an appearance at a Mumbai college after he was called for a meeting.
Mumbai: Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao cancelled an appearance at a Mumbai college on Monday because he was called to a meeting with the Finance Minister and Prime Minister, according to the organisers of the event.
Subbarao was due to meet with Finance Minister P Chidambaram and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, an official at Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, told the audience.
Subbarao was due to deliver a speech at the event.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune