DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RBI chief called for a meeting with FM, PM
Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao cancelled an appearance at a Mumbai college after he was called for a meeting.
Mumbai: Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao cancelled an appearance at a Mumbai college on Monday because he was called to a meeting with the Finance Minister and Prime Minister, according to the organisers of the event.
Subbarao was due to meet with Finance Minister P Chidambaram and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, an official at Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, told the audience.
Subbarao was due to deliver a speech at the event.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses