RBI Sets Rupee Reference Rate at 66.7145 Against US Dollar
A cashier checks a Rs 500 banknote in Thane, Maharashtra. (FILE PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 66.7145 against the US dollar and 73.2125 for the euro.
The corresponding rates were 66.7268 and 73.5463, respectively on Tuesday.
According to an RBI statement, the exchange rates for the pound and the yen against the rupee were 81.7853 and 64.40 per 100 yens, respectively, based on reference rates for the dollar and cross-currency quotes at noon. The SDR-rupee figure will be based on this rate, the statement added.
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set