RBI Sets Rupee Reference Rate at 66.7145 Against US Dollar
A cashier checks a Rs 500 banknote in Thane, Maharashtra. (FILE PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 66.7145 against the US dollar and 73.2125 for the euro.
The corresponding rates were 66.7268 and 73.5463, respectively on Tuesday.
According to an RBI statement, the exchange rates for the pound and the yen against the rupee were 81.7853 and 64.40 per 100 yens, respectively, based on reference rates for the dollar and cross-currency quotes at noon. The SDR-rupee figure will be based on this rate, the statement added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas