RBI Sets Rupee Reference Rate at 68.2043 Against US Dollar
The Reserve Bank of India on Friday fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 68.2043 against the US dollar and 72.7467 for the euro.
Representative photo. (GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India on Friday fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 68.2043 against the US dollar and 72.7467 for the euro.
The corresponding rates were 68.1556 and 73.0901, ON Thursday.
According to an RBI statement, the exchange rates for the pound and the yen against the rupee were 85.4941 and 59.24 per 100 yens, respectively, based on reference rates for the dollar and cross-currency quotes at noon.
The SDR-rupee figure will be based on this rate, the statement added.
|Dr Reddys Labs||2,306.25||-54.40||-2.30|
Recommended For You
- Neymar Angered By Questions Related to Transfer to Real Madrid
- India vs Sri Lanka: Lakmal Ready to Trouble Hosts Again In Nagpur
- 6 Steps to Help You Do More Effective Parenting
- Sonam Kapoor Makes a Splash at an Event with a Colorful Fashion Ensemble; See Pic
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown