Rico Auto to hire up to 500 peple for 3 new plants
Currently, Rico Auto employs around 7,000 people for the entire groups, out of which 50-60 per cent are permanent workers.
New Delhi: Auto components maker Rico Auto Industries on Wednesday said it will hire up to 500 people for its three upcoming plants. "We are setting up three new plants, two in Bawal and one in Chennai. There will be new hiring of 400-500 people for these plants," Rico Auto Industries Managing Director Arvind Kapur said.
Speaking on the sidelines of the annual convention of Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA), he said the first plant would be operational by March next year and the second one would follow two months after that.
"The Chennai plant will also be operationalised within the next year. We are investing Rs 50 crore as capex for this fiscal in these three plants," he added.
Currently, Rico Auto employs around 7,000 people for the entire groups, out of which 50-60 per cent are permanent workers. It has over 15 plants across different locations in the country.
Commenting on sales growth, he said the company is looking at 12-15 per cent growth this fiscal. Last fiscal the group had a revenue of Rs 2,200 crore.
When asked if the company is considering acquisitions he sais it is keeping options open.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless