RIL Q4 net profit rises 14 pc to Rs 5,376 cr
Net profit increased from Rs 4,710 crore in Q4 of 2009-10 fiscal to Rs 5,376 crore in Q4 of 2010-11 fiscal.
Mumbai: Reliance Industries on Thursday reported 14 per cent rise in its standalone net profit to Rs 5,376 crore in the quarter ended March 31, 2011.
Net profit increased from Rs 4,710 crore in the fourth quarter of 2009-10 fiscal to Rs 5,376 crore in Q4 of 2010-11 fiscal, the company said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Sales increased to Rs 72,674 crore in the quarter as against Rs 57,570 crore in the same period a year ago.
For the full fiscal, net profit was up 25 per cent to Rs 20,286 crore while sales increased 29 per cent to Rs 248,170 crore.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner