RIL shares fall; revenue misses estimates
Reliance said on Tuesday that net profit for the March quarter rose 32 per cent, but revenue fell 1.4 pc from a year earlier.
Mumbai: Reliance Industries shares fell as much as 2.4 per cent on Wednesday after its revenue growth for the January-March quarter missed analyst estimates while profits were broadly in line.
Reliance said on Tuesday that net profit for the March quarter rose 32 per cent, but revenue fell 1.4 per cent from a year earlier. The results were out after the close of markets.
Shares were down 2.4 per cent as of 9:54 am.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Can Xiaomi Redo its âMi Band Magicâ For Air Purifiers in India?
- Xiaomi Will Now Help Indian Startups With Its 'Crowdfunding' Platform
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Rakesh Roshan Clarifies Krrish 4 Will Not Clash With 'Younger Brother' SRK's Film