DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RIL shares fall; revenue misses estimates
Reliance said on Tuesday that net profit for the March quarter rose 32 per cent, but revenue fell 1.4 pc from a year earlier.
Mumbai: Reliance Industries shares fell as much as 2.4 per cent on Wednesday after its revenue growth for the January-March quarter missed analyst estimates while profits were broadly in line.
Reliance said on Tuesday that net profit for the March quarter rose 32 per cent, but revenue fell 1.4 per cent from a year earlier. The results were out after the close of markets.
Shares were down 2.4 per cent as of 9:54 am.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande