RIL shares fall; revenue misses estimates
Reliance said on Tuesday that net profit for the March quarter rose 32 per cent, but revenue fell 1.4 pc from a year earlier.
Mumbai: Reliance Industries shares fell as much as 2.4 per cent on Wednesday after its revenue growth for the January-March quarter missed analyst estimates while profits were broadly in line.
Reliance said on Tuesday that net profit for the March quarter rose 32 per cent, but revenue fell 1.4 per cent from a year earlier. The results were out after the close of markets.
Shares were down 2.4 per cent as of 9:54 am.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology