DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rupee up by 7 paise against dollar in early trade
Forex dealers said dollar selling by exporters and a higher opening in the equity market mainly boosted the rupee sentiment.
Mumbai: The rupee on Wednesday rose by seven paise to 53.78 against the dollar in early trade at the Interbank Foreign Exchange on selling of the US currency amid increased capital inflows. Forex dealers said dollar selling by exporters and a higher opening in the equity market mainly boosted the rupee sentiment.
The local currency had closed stable at 53.85 against the dollar on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, the BSE benchmark index Sensex rose further by 88.51 points, or 0.45 per cent, to 19,649.55 in early trade on Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere