DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rupee falls by 36 paise, hits 60.02 vs dollar
The euro slipped below 1.30 to the dollar. The dollar index was strong above 83.50 levels.
Mumbai: On Wednesday, the Indian rupee weakened further in morning trade, falling by 36 paise to 60.02 per dollar as against previous day's closing value of 59.66.
It was opened lower by 21 paise to 59.87 per dollar.
Pramit Brahmbhatt, Alpari said, "The rupee is likely to trade lower on a stronger dollar, weak domestic market and high dollar demand from importers. The range for the day is seen between 59.32-60.22/USD."
The euro slipped below 1.30 to the dollar. The dollar index was strong above 83.50 levels. Meanwhile, the dollar-yen inched to the 100 mark.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions