DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rupee close to record lows; current account data eyed
The rupee was trading at 59.65/67 to the dollar at 09.14 am, compared to its close of 59.27/28 on Friday.
Mumbai: The rupee weakened on Monday, hovering near a record low hit last week, as worries about China's economic and financial stability hit global risk assets, while caution prevailed ahead of current account deficit data due this week.
India is due to report January-March current account deficit data on Friday. The country's deficit has been a key source of stress in the rupee.
The rupee was trading at 59.65/67 to the dollar at 09.14 am, compared to its close of 59.27/28 on Friday. It had hit a record low of 59.9850 on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835