DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rupee Edges up 3 Paise Against Dollar
Mumbai: The rupee made a tepid start on Wednesday by recovering a mere 3 paise to 64.05 against the dollar. Banks and exporters got into fresh selling of the US currency, which lost ground overseas too.
What kept the rupee gains on a leash was a muted opening in domestic equities. On Tuesday, the rupee had closed lower by 3 paise at 64.08 on fresh spell of dollar demand.
Meanwhile, the benchmark Sensex fell 57.74 points, or 0.18 per cent, at 30,524.86 in early session on Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Rafael Nadal Says He Almost 'Destroyed' His Wrist at French Open
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere