Saab India Technology Centre opens in Hyderabad
Saab India has opened its Hyderabad centre in partnership with Mahindra Satyam.
Hyderabad: Saab India Technologies inaugurated Saab India Technology Centre (SITC), a Research and Development Centre, in partnership with Mahindra Satyam in Hyderabad on Friday.
"An initial base of 100 skilled Indian engineers, to be inducted by the close of 2012, will form the backbone of the Centre. The SITC is expected to increase its head count to at least 300 over the next three years," Saab President and CEO Hakan Buskhe said after the inauguration.
He said the SITC will form a bridge between India and Sweden.
The primary areas of development will include Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The SITC envisages future development in the areas of Signal processing and Systems Engineering, he added.
CP Gurnani, CEO, Mahindra Satyam said that aerospace and defence were major growth areas for MSat and establishment of SITC was a strategic step towards synergising Mahindra Satyam's unique strengths in mission critical systems, engineering services, systems integration and Saab s expertise in aerospace, network centric warfare, special IT systems.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology