Sensex, Nifty Open Higher; Tata Motors & ITC up, Infosys Down
File photo of a man outside the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Mumbai: The market has opened higher with the Sensex up 86.13 points or 0.3 percent at 28509.61. The Nifty is up 21.70 points or 0.2 percent at 8796.35.
About 237 shares have advanced, 93 shares declined, and 19 shares are unchanged.
Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, Coal India, ITC and Dr Reddy's Labs are top gainers while BHEL, Bharti, Axis Bank, Sun Pharma and Infosys are losers in the Sensex.
Recommended For You
- Tom Latham Stuns Faf Du Plessis With Catch of the Season
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- Justice League Trailer Shows The United Powers of All Our Favourites From DC Universe
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers
- Cheteshwar Pujara Breaks Gautam Gambhir's 8-Year Old Record