DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sensex, Nifty Open Higher; Tata Motors & ITC up, Infosys Down
File photo of a man outside the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Mumbai: The market has opened higher with the Sensex up 86.13 points or 0.3 percent at 28509.61. The Nifty is up 21.70 points or 0.2 percent at 8796.35.
About 237 shares have advanced, 93 shares declined, and 19 shares are unchanged.
Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, Coal India, ITC and Dr Reddy's Labs are top gainers while BHEL, Bharti, Axis Bank, Sun Pharma and Infosys are losers in the Sensex.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh