Sensex, Nifty Open Higher; Tata Motors & ITC up, Infosys Down
File photo of a man outside the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Mumbai: The market has opened higher with the Sensex up 86.13 points or 0.3 percent at 28509.61. The Nifty is up 21.70 points or 0.2 percent at 8796.35.
About 237 shares have advanced, 93 shares declined, and 19 shares are unchanged.
Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, Coal India, ITC and Dr Reddy's Labs are top gainers while BHEL, Bharti, Axis Bank, Sun Pharma and Infosys are losers in the Sensex.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment