Sensex, Nifty Open Higher; Tata Motors & ITC up, Infosys Down
File photo of a man outside the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Mumbai: The market has opened higher with the Sensex up 86.13 points or 0.3 percent at 28509.61. The Nifty is up 21.70 points or 0.2 percent at 8796.35.
About 237 shares have advanced, 93 shares declined, and 19 shares are unchanged.
Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, Coal India, ITC and Dr Reddy's Labs are top gainers while BHEL, Bharti, Axis Bank, Sun Pharma and Infosys are losers in the Sensex.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Sourav Ganguly Denies Ignoring Dhoni in Fantasy Team
- Azlan Shah 2017: India Gear up for 'Season Opener' in Malaysia
- Baahubali 2 Release Creates a Ruckus For Other Regional Films
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Katrina Looks Smoking Hot In Her Latest Photoshoot, See Pic