Sensex Rises 86 Points on Value-buying
File photo of BSE.
Mumbai: Market benchmark Sensex rose 86 points to end at 29,422.39 on Thursday as investors accumulated recently beaten down counters amid positive global cues.
The 30-share index opened strong and shuttled between 29,453.06 and 29,341.68 during the session.
The broader NSE Nifty settled at 9,136.40, up 32.90 points or 0.36 per cent.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage