Sensex Rises 86 Points on Value-buying
File photo of BSE.
Mumbai: Market benchmark Sensex rose 86 points to end at 29,422.39 on Thursday as investors accumulated recently beaten down counters amid positive global cues.
The 30-share index opened strong and shuttled between 29,453.06 and 29,341.68 during the session.
The broader NSE Nifty settled at 9,136.40, up 32.90 points or 0.36 per cent.
Recommended For You
- 5 Title-deciding El Clasico Clashes Over the Years
- 'Looking at Me & Kohli You Can Say Delhi People Abuse More'
- IPL 2017: Fans Troll Goenka Even After He Calls MS Dhoni Great
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein