DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sensex Rises 86 Points on Value-buying
File photo of BSE.
Mumbai: Market benchmark Sensex rose 86 points to end at 29,422.39 on Thursday as investors accumulated recently beaten down counters amid positive global cues.
The 30-share index opened strong and shuttled between 29,453.06 and 29,341.68 during the session.
The broader NSE Nifty settled at 9,136.40, up 32.90 points or 0.36 per cent.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish