Sensex falls; Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank hit
The BSE Sensex closed down 0.57 per cent, while the 50-share Nifty ended down 0.59 per cent.
Mumbai: The BSE Sensex fell for the second day on Friday led by declines in Bharti Airtel after its December quarter results missed estimates by a wide margin. Meanwhile, ICICI Bank fell on profit booking, after rising 4.65 per cent in January.
Bharti Airtel ended down 3 per cent, while ICICI Bank ended 1.7 per cent lower. The BSE Sensex closed down 0.57 per cent, while the 50-share Nifty ended down 0.59 per cent.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Diwali: Festival of Lights