Sensex falls; Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank hit
The BSE Sensex closed down 0.57 per cent, while the 50-share Nifty ended down 0.59 per cent.
Mumbai: The BSE Sensex fell for the second day on Friday led by declines in Bharti Airtel after its December quarter results missed estimates by a wide margin. Meanwhile, ICICI Bank fell on profit booking, after rising 4.65 per cent in January.
Bharti Airtel ended down 3 per cent, while ICICI Bank ended 1.7 per cent lower. The BSE Sensex closed down 0.57 per cent, while the 50-share Nifty ended down 0.59 per cent.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch