DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SpiceJet shares surge; airline denies report of Kuwait interest
SpiceJet had said in January that it would be premature to discuss the possibility of any concrete investments.
Mumbai: SpiceJet shares surge 8.1 per cent even after the airline denies a news report from vccircle.com that Kuwait Airways was looking to pick up a nearly 25 per cent stake in the budget airline.
"The news report suggesting that a stake sale in SpiceJet is being considered to induct Kuwait Airways as a strategic partner is totally untrue and without any substance," SpiceJet said in an emailed statement.
SpiceJet had said in January it received some interest from potential investors, but it would be premature to discuss the possibility of any concrete investments.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Chopra Just Talk About Her Relationship With Shah Rukh Khan?
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar