DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sterlite Industries' copper smelter shut on govt order
The company will engage with TN Pollution Control Board to explain the factual position regarding emissions from the unit in Tuticorin.
Chennai: Sterlite Industries (India) said on Monday that a copper smelter run by the company in Tamil Nadu has been closed after a preliminary inspection by state pollution regulator.
The company will engage with Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board to explain the factual position regarding emissions from the unit in Tuticorin, the company said in a statement to the National Stock Exchange.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835