Budget tolerable, could have been better: TMC
Trinamool Congress leader Sudip Bandhyopadhyay said more could have been done for agriculture.
New Delhi: The Trinamool Congress gave a mixed response to the Budget presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee. TMC leader Sudip Bandhyopadhyay said that the Budget was 'tolerable', but could have been better.
"The Budget is tolerable, but more could have been done for agriculture," Bandhyopadhyay said.
He also said that the relief package for West bengal should be raised. "Bengal is cut off. We need more relief for Bengal. The state should be given a relief package for three years," he said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone