Suzlon bags 90 million euros contract in Germany
The turbines are scheduled to be delivered next year and the projects are located in Northern Schleswig-Holstein near the Danish border.
New Delhi: REpower Systems SE, part of wind turbine maker Suzlon group, has bagged an order worth 90 million euros (over Rs 639 crore) for four wind power projects in Germany. A contract has been received from B rgerwindpark im Kirchspiel Medelby GmbH & Co KG for supplying 27 wind turbines to four projects worth 90 million euros, Suzlon said in a statement on Tuesday.
The turbines are scheduled to be delivered next year and the projects are located in Northern Schleswig-Holstein near the Danish border. Besides, REpower has also concluded a service contract for 15 years runtime with an option for five additional years.
"We are pleased that another community project has selected REpower know-how. Community wind farms, in addition to orders from our major customers, make a considerable part of our German business totaling nearly 50 per cent in the financial year 2012-13," REpower CEO Andreas Nauen said.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show