DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Suzlon bags 90 million euros contract in Germany
The turbines are scheduled to be delivered next year and the projects are located in Northern Schleswig-Holstein near the Danish border.
New Delhi: REpower Systems SE, part of wind turbine maker Suzlon group, has bagged an order worth 90 million euros (over Rs 639 crore) for four wind power projects in Germany. A contract has been received from B rgerwindpark im Kirchspiel Medelby GmbH & Co KG for supplying 27 wind turbines to four projects worth 90 million euros, Suzlon said in a statement on Tuesday.
The turbines are scheduled to be delivered next year and the projects are located in Northern Schleswig-Holstein near the Danish border. Besides, REpower has also concluded a service contract for 15 years runtime with an option for five additional years.
"We are pleased that another community project has selected REpower know-how. Community wind farms, in addition to orders from our major customers, make a considerable part of our German business totaling nearly 50 per cent in the financial year 2012-13," REpower CEO Andreas Nauen said.
Recommended For You
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Manchester United Outclass Ajax To Win Europa League Title