Tata Motors Arm to Sell Made in India Robot BRABO in Europe
Tata Motor's wholly owned subsidiary TAL Manufacturing on Sunday announced that BRABO -- the first Made-in-India robot -- has received "CE" certification for commercial sale in the European market.
Picture for representation. (Photo courtesy: Reuters)
Mumbai: Tata Motor's wholly owned subsidiary TAL Manufacturing on Sunday announced that BRABO -- the first Made-in-India robot -- has received "CE" certification for commercial sale in the European market.
The robot now complies with essential requirements relevant to European health, safety and environmental legislation, permitting its export to customers in Europe.
"With the CE certification we have raised the benchmark for the BRABO to deliver solutions to global businesses, steering towards automation, including that of labour-intensive industries, freeing up precious manpower time in other areas of business, to transform businesses into technologically advanced ecosystems," Amit Bhingurde, COO, TAL Manufacturing & Solutions Limited, said in a statement.
The robot can be used for varied applications for tasks like pick and placement of materials, assembly of parts, machine and press tending, as a sealing application, camera and vision based jobs etc.
"The BRABO is a cost-effective solution and we believe, over time it will become the preferred option for businesses who hope to bring in automation. We are eager to begin our commercial launch in Europe," Bhingurde said.
Recommended For You
- Blind Cricket World Cup: India Beat Pakistan by 2 Wickets to Lift Title
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- RIP Dolores O'Riordan, A Generation Of 'Zombies' Still Follow You
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More