TCS rises on purchase of French IT provider Alti
The acquisition signals Indian software service exporters' interest in diversifying its revenue base, analysts said.
Mumbai: Shares in Tata Consultancy Services rose as much as 2.2 per cent on Tuesday after the company announced it will buy privately-held Alti SA of France for 75 million euros.
The acquisition signals Indian software service exporters' interest in diversifying its revenue base, and the acquisition could potentially help increase profits at TCS, analysts said.
TCS shares were up 2 per cent as of 12:36 pm.
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18