Tech Mahindra raises $55 mln via comm paper
The one-year commercial paper carries a coupon rate of 8.50 per cent.
Mumbai: Software services group Tech Mahindra, which is waiting for regulatory approval to buy Satyam Computer Services, has raised $55 million via short-term debt, two sources said.
The one-year commercial paper carries a coupon rate of 8.50 per cent, the sources were quoted by news agency Reuters as saying.
Tech Mahindra has also raised $120 million this week through the sale of bonds. Kotak Mahindra Bank was sole arranger to the issues.
Tech Mahindra will pay $351 million for a 31 per cent preferential allotment of new shares in Satyam and will make an open offer for a further 20 per cent of the fraud-hit company at a cost of up to around $225 million.
- Shivaay Movie Review: Live
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- UP Police to Celebrate Diwali at Old Age Homes, Orphanages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL