Tech Mahindra raises $55 mln via comm paper
The one-year commercial paper carries a coupon rate of 8.50 per cent.
Mumbai: Software services group Tech Mahindra, which is waiting for regulatory approval to buy Satyam Computer Services, has raised $55 million via short-term debt, two sources said.
The one-year commercial paper carries a coupon rate of 8.50 per cent, the sources were quoted by news agency Reuters as saying.
Tech Mahindra has also raised $120 million this week through the sale of bonds. Kotak Mahindra Bank was sole arranger to the issues.
Tech Mahindra will pay $351 million for a 31 per cent preferential allotment of new shares in Satyam and will make an open offer for a further 20 per cent of the fraud-hit company at a cost of up to around $225 million.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner