Audience panel to rate TV shows: TRAI
BARC is expected to start work by January 2009 by inviting bids.
New Delhi: Telecom watchdog TRAI has recommended that television rating points be monitored by the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC).
BARC is expected to start work by January 2009 by inviting bids from rating agencies.
Once the work starts BARC will sign a memorandum of understanding with the Information and Broadcasting Ministry for its organisational structure.
The MoU will guide and define the role of BARC as well as the government as far TRPs gp.
This move by TRAI will help in monitoring TRP by rating agencies.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology