DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Audience panel to rate TV shows: TRAI
BARC is expected to start work by January 2009 by inviting bids.
New Delhi: Telecom watchdog TRAI has recommended that television rating points be monitored by the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC).
BARC is expected to start work by January 2009 by inviting bids from rating agencies.
Once the work starts BARC will sign a memorandum of understanding with the Information and Broadcasting Ministry for its organisational structure.
The MoU will guide and define the role of BARC as well as the government as far TRPs gp.
This move by TRAI will help in monitoring TRP by rating agencies.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong