Two Vodafone India top executives quit
Two Vodafone India top executives Sanjoy Mukerji and and Samaresh Parida have quit the telecom major.
New Delhi: Two Vodafone India top executives Sanjoy Mukerji and and Samaresh Parida have quit the telecom major. Mukerji, who has been working with Vodafone since last 10 years, resigned from the post of Chief Commercial Officer.
When contacted, a Vodafone India spokesperson said, "It is true that Sanjoy Mukerji, Chief Commercial Officer of Vodafone India has decided to leave the organisation to pursue his entrepreneurial interests. He will leave in October 2012."
Parida resigned from the post of Director (Strategy). His reason for leaving the company could not be ascertained immediately.
"...Samaresh Parida will be leaving Vodafone India by end August 2012. We wish Samaresh the very best for his future endeavours," the spokesperson said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her