DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UBS upgrades Maruti Suzuki India to 'buy'
The UBS said Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales.
Mumbai: UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to Rs 2,000 from Rs 1,500, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise