UBS upgrades Maruti Suzuki India to 'buy'
The UBS said Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales.
Mumbai: UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to Rs 2,000 from Rs 1,500, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone