Unilever to raise stake in India unit in $5.4 bn offer
The parent company will buy the shares for Rs 600 each, 20.6 per cent premium to the Monday's closing price.
New Delhi: Anglo-Dutch company Unilever Plc, along with Unilever NV will acquire about 487 million shares, or 22.52 per cent, of India's Hindustan Unilever in a deal valued at about $5.4 billion.
The parent company will buy the shares for Rs 600 each, 20.6 per cent premium to the Monday's closing price, the manager to the offer HSBC Securities and Capital Markets informed the stock exchanges on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology