US Dollar Ends Cheaper Against Rupee
File photo of rupee.
Mumbai: The US dollar ended cheaper against the rupee at 66.71/72 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished lower at Rs 81.58/60 per pound at the close of the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday.
Following are the Interbank Forex and RBI rates:
(In Rs Per Unit) Unit Interbank RBI Reference US Dollar 66.71/72 US Dollar Rs. 66.8481 Pound Sterling 81.58/60 Euro Rs. 73.6867 Euro 73.43/45 Japanese Yen(100) 63.98/64.00.
Recommended For You
- World's Biggest Cricket Stadium Will be in India Soon, Construction Begins
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Saif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur