US Dollar Ends Cheaper Against Rupee
File photo of rupee.
Mumbai: The US dollar ended cheaper against the rupee at 66.71/72 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished lower at Rs 81.58/60 per pound at the close of the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday.
Following are the Interbank Forex and RBI rates:
(In Rs Per Unit) Unit Interbank RBI Reference US Dollar 66.71/72 US Dollar Rs. 66.8481 Pound Sterling 81.58/60 Euro Rs. 73.6867 Euro 73.43/45 Japanese Yen(100) 63.98/64.00.
Recommended For You
- Rajkumar's Birth Anniversary: What Made Google Choose Today's Doodle
- Tata Hexa Automatic Off-Road Review: Can it Handle the Heat?
- Kangana Ranaut Looks Striking In A Michelle Mason Ensemble
- Haseena New Poster Shows the Transition of Shraddha's Character Into a Dreaded Gangster
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS