US Dollar Ends Cheaper Against Rupee
The US dollar ended cheaper against the rupee at 66.71/72 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished lower at Rs 81.58/60 per pound at the close of the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday.
File photo of rupee.
Mumbai: The US dollar ended cheaper against the rupee at 66.71/72 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished lower at Rs 81.58/60 per pound at the close of the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday.
Following are the Interbank Forex and RBI rates:
(In Rs Per Unit) Unit Interbank RBI Reference US Dollar 66.71/72 US Dollar Rs. 66.8481 Pound Sterling 81.58/60 Euro Rs. 73.6867 Euro 73.43/45 Japanese Yen(100) 63.98/64.00.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli's Intent in Tests Is a Sign of Indian Cricket's Evolution
- In Rajkumar Hirani's Films, I Can Spread My Wings and Develop a Character: Boman Irani
- News18.com Announces The Jury Members For Its Annual Tech & Auto Awards
- Have Hundred Stories: Natalie Portman on Sexual Harassment
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown