US Dollar Ends Cheaper Against Rupee
File photo of rupee.
Mumbai: The US dollar ended cheaper against the rupee at 66.71/72 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished lower at Rs 81.58/60 per pound at the close of the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday.
Following are the Interbank Forex and RBI rates:
(In Rs Per Unit) Unit Interbank RBI Reference US Dollar 66.71/72 US Dollar Rs. 66.8481 Pound Sterling 81.58/60 Euro Rs. 73.6867 Euro 73.43/45 Japanese Yen(100) 63.98/64.00.
Recommended For You
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet