DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US Dollar Ends Cheaper Against Rupee
File photo of rupee.
Mumbai: The US dollar ended cheaper against the rupee at 66.71/72 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished lower at Rs 81.58/60 per pound at the close of the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday.
Following are the Interbank Forex and RBI rates:
(In Rs Per Unit) Unit Interbank RBI Reference US Dollar 66.71/72 US Dollar Rs. 66.8481 Pound Sterling 81.58/60 Euro Rs. 73.6867 Euro 73.43/45 Japanese Yen(100) 63.98/64.00.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi