US Dollar Ends Sharply Higher Against Rupee
The US dollar ended sharply higher against the rupee at 68.22/23 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished higher at Rs 83.91/93 at the Interbank Foreign Exchange (FOREX) market on Monday.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Mumbai: The US dollar ended sharply higher against the rupee at 68.22/23 per dollar and the pound sterling also finished higher at Rs 83.91/93 at the Interbank Foreign Exchange (FOREX) market on Monday.
Following are the Interbank forex and RBI rates:
(In Rs Per Unit)
US Dollar 68.22/23 US Dollar Rs 68.0225
Pound Sterling 83.91/93 Euro Rs 71.5121
Japanese Yen(100) 58.11/13
Recommended For You
- Vodka Diaries Review: The Film Finally Reveals Itself To be a Waste of Time
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- My Birthday Song Review: A Thriller That Messes With Your Head
- Here's Why Prioritizing Your Sleep Should Be Your Top Priority!
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More