Veteran UK Industrialist George Buckley in Race for Top Tata Job
Sir George Buckley, one of Britain's leading industrialists, could very well be the first non-Indian to grab the top post of the $100-billion conglomerate.
Tata Motors logo. Reuters/File Photo
Salt-to-software conglomerate Tata Sons is said to have approached Sir George Buckley, the chairman of FTSE-100 engineer Smiths Group, to replace ousted chairman Cyrus Mistry, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
Buckley, one of Britain's leading industrialists, could very well be the first non-Indian to grab the top post of the $100-billion conglomerate.
Buvkley’s experience ranges from powers, steel and chemical industries. His name came at a time when the business conglomerate is encountering its biggest challenge due to in-house bickering.
Bukley has worked at various US corporations, including 3M, the global technology company.
|Dr Reddys Labs||2,493.60||+32.10||+1.30|
Recommended For You
- Padmaavat Ban to Stay, Government to Take Next Step After Studying SC Order: MP Home Minister
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Spectacular As A Bride In This Viral Post; See Pics
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods