Veteran UK Industrialist George Buckley in Race for Top Tata Job
Tata Motors logo. Reuters/File Photo
Salt-to-software conglomerate Tata Sons is said to have approached Sir George Buckley, the chairman of FTSE-100 engineer Smiths Group, to replace ousted chairman Cyrus Mistry, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
Buckley, one of Britain's leading industrialists, could very well be the first non-Indian to grab the top post of the $100-billion conglomerate.
Buvkley’s experience ranges from powers, steel and chemical industries. His name came at a time when the business conglomerate is encountering its biggest challenge due to in-house bickering.
Bukley has worked at various US corporations, including 3M, the global technology company.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Spider Man Home Coming Trailer Has a Lot of Iron Man in It
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?