Vivek Gupta On How Budget 2017 Deals With The Impact Of Demonetisation
Vivek Gupta, Partner, BMR Advisors, hopes public spending to push up aggregate demand and ancillary private investment in the economy and is of the opinion that the largesse is investment focused and not tax focused.
Giving a thumbs up to the track taken by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in an economy which has been marred by demonetisation, Vivek Gupta, Partner, BMR Advisors, hopes public spending to push up aggregate demand and ancillary private investment in the economy and is of the opinion that the largesse is investment focused and not tax focused.
Recommended For You
- South Africa vs India: Shardul, Saini Called in as Net Bowlers
- Vodka Diaries Review: The Film Finally Reveals Itself To be a Waste of Time
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- RIP Dolores O'Riordan, A Generation Of 'Zombies' Still Follow You
- Here's Why Prioritizing Your Sleep Should Be Your Top Priority!