Vodafone Foundation to Give Rs 75 Lakh to NPOs
Vodafone Foundation along with principal partner NASSCOM Foundation Friday, announced the winners for 6th edition of 'Mobile for Good Awards' across two categories.
Vodafone Foundation on Friday said that it will give grants of Rs 15 lakh each to 5 not for profit organisations selected under "Mobile for Good Awards" project.
"Over the last 6 years, we have acknowledged 36 innovations, that use mobile technology to address some of India's critical social and developmental challenges both in rural and urban areas. We will provide grant of Rs 15 lakh to each NPO selected under Mobile for Good Awards," P Balaji, Director- Regulatory & External Affairs, Vodafone India said.
Vodafone Foundation along with principal partner NASSCOM Foundation today, announced the winners for 6th edition of 'Mobile for Good Awards' across two categories - 'Leading Change Maker - NPO' and 'Leading Change Maker - For Profit'.
The winning project included QPlus hearing aid which enables people to use smartphone as hearing aid, Oral pre cancer screening programme, Kishor varta for communicating meaning messages through audio stories, "missed call do, Kahaani Suno"- audio book in Indian languages etc.
All winning projects will also be featured in 'Social App Hub' by Vodafone.
Recommended For You
- Is Ranveer Singh The Best Kisser? Here’s What Deepika Padukone Has To Say
- Australian Open: Injured Nadal Limps Out as Cilic Seals Semi-final Spot
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Fashion Experiment Is Winning Our Hearts; See Pics