Vodafone Foundation to Give Rs 75 Lakh to NPOs
Vodafone Foundation along with principal partner NASSCOM Foundation Friday, announced the winners for 6th edition of 'Mobile for Good Awards' across two categories.
Vodafone Foundation on Friday said that it will give grants of Rs 15 lakh each to 5 not for profit organisations selected under "Mobile for Good Awards" project.
"Over the last 6 years, we have acknowledged 36 innovations, that use mobile technology to address some of India's critical social and developmental challenges both in rural and urban areas. We will provide grant of Rs 15 lakh to each NPO selected under Mobile for Good Awards," P Balaji, Director- Regulatory & External Affairs, Vodafone India said.
Vodafone Foundation along with principal partner NASSCOM Foundation today, announced the winners for 6th edition of 'Mobile for Good Awards' across two categories - 'Leading Change Maker - NPO' and 'Leading Change Maker - For Profit'.
The winning project included QPlus hearing aid which enables people to use smartphone as hearing aid, Oral pre cancer screening programme, Kishor varta for communicating meaning messages through audio stories, "missed call do, Kahaani Suno"- audio book in Indian languages etc.
All winning projects will also be featured in 'Social App Hub' by Vodafone.
|Power Grid Corp||222.70||+3.25||+1.48|
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Sri Lanka vs India 2017: Virat Kohli and Co. Arrive in Style for 1st ODI
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Happy Birthday Gulzar: 20 Verses That Prove There's No One Quite Like The Legendary Writer
- Adam Lyth Smashes Third Highest T20 Score in Natwest Blast