China will be badly hit by US recession: Wen Jiabao
Wen says a financially stable China is in US' interest.
New Delhi: The Chinese economy will be badly hit by the US recession says Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao. In an exclusive interview to CNN's Farid Zakaria, Wen Jiabao said that it is in Washington's interest to ensure the stability of China's financial sector.
"A shrinking of US demand will certainly have an impact on China's export and US finance is closely connected with the Chinese finance. If anything goes wrong in the US financial sector, then we become anxious about the safety and security of Chinese capital," the Chinese Premier said.
"I have made it clear that the financial problems in this country not only concerns the interest of the United States, but also that of China and the world at large," Jiabao added.
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- 'Cyrus Mistry Replaced in Long-term Interest of Tata Sons'
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US