DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
China will be badly hit by US recession: Wen Jiabao
Wen says a financially stable China is in US' interest.
New Delhi: The Chinese economy will be badly hit by the US recession says Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao. In an exclusive interview to CNN's Farid Zakaria, Wen Jiabao said that it is in Washington's interest to ensure the stability of China's financial sector.
"A shrinking of US demand will certainly have an impact on China's export and US finance is closely connected with the Chinese finance. If anything goes wrong in the US financial sector, then we become anxious about the safety and security of Chinese capital," the Chinese Premier said.
"I have made it clear that the financial problems in this country not only concerns the interest of the United States, but also that of China and the world at large," Jiabao added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots