'Wipro one of the world's most ethical cos'
World's Most Ethical Companies (WME) highlights companies that outperform industry peers in ethical behaviour.
Bangalore: Wipro Ltd on Wednesday said it has been recognised by the Ethisphere Institute, a leading business ethics think-tank, as one of the 2013 World's Most Ethical (WME) Companies, for the second year in a row. The Ethisphere Institute is an international organisation dedicated to the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices in business ethics, governance, anti-corruption and sustainability.
This is the seventh annual selection of the World's Most Ethical (WME) Companies, a recognition that highlights companies that outperform industry peers when it comes to ethical behaviour.
The 2013 WME companies are those that embrace ethical business practice and demonstrate industry leadership, forcing peers to follow suit. Wipro Chief Sustainability Officer Anurag Behar said, "At Wipro, integrity and ethics have always been a core part of how we think and act. Our constant endeavour is to keep raising the bar for ourselves and to do so collaboratively with our key stakeholders employees, customers, suppliers, investors. We are happy at Ethisphere's recognition for the second year in succession and see it as a reaffirmation of what we stand for."
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18