Wipro projects $1.17 bn IT services revenue in Q4
The guidance is based on its resilient performance in the third quarter.
Bangalore: Wipro Ltd on Wednesday projected $1.17 billion revenue from its global IT services business for the fourth quarter (Jan-March) of this fiscal (2009-10).
In a regulatory filing, the IT bellwether said despite flat IT budgets, revenue from IT services business for this quarter (Q4) would be in the range of $1.16-1.18 billion.
The guidance is based on its resilient performance in the third quarter (Oct-Dec) of this fiscal (FY2010) when it posted $1.13 billion as against the projected $1.11 billion at the beginning of the quarter (Q3), an increase of 2.4 per cent year-on-year (YoY) and 5.8 per cent sequentially (quarter-on-quarter).
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement