Wipro Q2 net profit at Rs 1610 crore
The consolidated revenue of the software company was at Rs 10620 crore versus Rs 1,580 crore, QoQ.
Bangalore: Wipro, the country's third largest software services exporter has come out with second quarter numbers. The company's Q2 consolidated net profits was at Rs 1610 crore. Its consolidated revenue was at Rs 10620 crore versus Rs 1,580 crore, QoQ.
Its IT services revenue was at Rs 1541 crore versus Rs 10,619.6 crore, QoQ. The company's IT services revenue was at Rs 8,373 crore versus Rs 8,314 crore, QoQ and IT services dollar revenue was at USD 1,541 million versus USD 1,515 million, QoQ.
Its EBIT was at Rs 1,731 crore versus Rs 1,744 crore, QoQ. The IT services EBIT margin was at 20.7 per cent versus 20.97 per cent, QoQ.
Wipro Q3 guidance:
The comapny's Q3 revenue seen around USD 1,560 million to USD 1,590 million. Its Q3 guidance based on USD/INR 54.98.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion