Wipro Q2 net profit at Rs 1610 crore
The consolidated revenue of the software company was at Rs 10620 crore versus Rs 1,580 crore, QoQ.
Bangalore: Wipro, the country's third largest software services exporter has come out with second quarter numbers. The company's Q2 consolidated net profits was at Rs 1610 crore. Its consolidated revenue was at Rs 10620 crore versus Rs 1,580 crore, QoQ.
Its IT services revenue was at Rs 1541 crore versus Rs 10,619.6 crore, QoQ. The company's IT services revenue was at Rs 8,373 crore versus Rs 8,314 crore, QoQ and IT services dollar revenue was at USD 1,541 million versus USD 1,515 million, QoQ.
Its EBIT was at Rs 1,731 crore versus Rs 1,744 crore, QoQ. The IT services EBIT margin was at 20.7 per cent versus 20.97 per cent, QoQ.
Wipro Q3 guidance:
The comapny's Q3 revenue seen around USD 1,560 million to USD 1,590 million. Its Q3 guidance based on USD/INR 54.98.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry