DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Wipro Q2 net profit at Rs 1610 crore
The consolidated revenue of the software company was at Rs 10620 crore versus Rs 1,580 crore, QoQ.
Bangalore: Wipro, the country's third largest software services exporter has come out with second quarter numbers. The company's Q2 consolidated net profits was at Rs 1610 crore. Its consolidated revenue was at Rs 10620 crore versus Rs 1,580 crore, QoQ.
Its IT services revenue was at Rs 1541 crore versus Rs 10,619.6 crore, QoQ. The company's IT services revenue was at Rs 8,373 crore versus Rs 8,314 crore, QoQ and IT services dollar revenue was at USD 1,541 million versus USD 1,515 million, QoQ.
Its EBIT was at Rs 1,731 crore versus Rs 1,744 crore, QoQ. The IT services EBIT margin was at 20.7 per cent versus 20.97 per cent, QoQ.
Wipro Q3 guidance:
The comapny's Q3 revenue seen around USD 1,560 million to USD 1,590 million. Its Q3 guidance based on USD/INR 54.98.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings