11 things about North Korea that you probably didn't know
North Korea has some weird laws and rules that outsiders may well be unaware of.
North Korea, officially known as Democratic People's Republic of Korea, is a country in Asia that has been known for its dictatorial regime and especially because of its cruel and moody dictator (Supreme Leader) Kim Jong-un.
North Korea is a nation that is highly militarized, stuck in poverty, and generally backward. And all of these things can be directly attributed to the government which runs on the arbitrary whims and fancies of their Supreme Leader.
North Korea has some weird laws and rules that outsiders may well be unaware of. Here are some of them:
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology