11 things about North Korea that you probably didn't know
North Korea has some weird laws and rules that outsiders may well be unaware of.
North Korea, officially known as Democratic People's Republic of Korea, is a country in Asia that has been known for its dictatorial regime and especially because of its cruel and moody dictator (Supreme Leader) Kim Jong-un.
North Korea is a nation that is highly militarized, stuck in poverty, and generally backward. And all of these things can be directly attributed to the government which runs on the arbitrary whims and fancies of their Supreme Leader.
North Korea has some weird laws and rules that outsiders may well be unaware of. Here are some of them:
Recommended For You
- West Indies vs Pakistan Live Score: 2nd T20I in Port of Spain
- Samsung Galaxy S8: 3 Reasons Why I Won't Be Buying The Next Galaxy
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Virat Kohli & Co Not Scared of Playing Pakistan: Shahid Afridi
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia