DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
20 strangers were asked to kiss for the first time. This adorably awkward video will remind you of your own first kiss
An awesome compilation of how people get hot under the collar, make small talk before moving in for the kiss.
Remember what your first kiss felt like? Were you awkward, hesitant and over thinking it before you tentatively leaned in? Film director Tatia Pllieva used all of these emotions beautifully in a YouTube compilation that has taken the Internet by storm. Twenty complete strangers were asked to kiss one another for the first time. The video is an awesome compilation of how the men and women get hot under the collar, make small talk and are adorably awkward before they move in. Once they start kissing the hesitation is seen visibly melting away. The video is shot in black and white and show both gay and straight men and women taking part enthusiastically in what can only be seen as a social experiment.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere