DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
6 Bollywood Posters Re-imagined With Trump and Hillary
The build-up to the 2016 US Presidential election has been like a Bollywood potboiler, full of unexpected twists and turns. So it was only natural for us to imagine the context as iconic Bollywood films. We put the two contenders, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in 6 iconic films- each title beautifully explaining the elections and the sentiments of the two candidates towards each other as well as towards the voters.
Pun, in these ones, are of course intended.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar