6-year-old Indian Chef Makes It To The Ellen DeGeneres Show
A still from the video.
YouTube sensation and young chef Nihal Raj, also known as Kicha, showcased his cookery skills on the popular American chat show The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Kicha, who hails from Kochi, found fame after starting KichaTube HD channel on the video-sharing site. Till now he has featured in 33 videos. Launched in January 2015, the channel now has over 6000 subscribers.
While introducing him on the show, DeGeneres said: "Well, if you have ever wondered why Ellen hasn't had an adorable six-year-old chef from India, then today is your day. Please welcome Kicha."
Raj seemed to be having a lot of "fun" during his maiden visit to the US as when the host asked him about his experience, he said: "It's been fun."
On the show, which was aired in the US on Friday, Kicha told DeGeneres how to make Puttu -- a traditional Kerala breakfast dish.
After eating the dish, DeGeneres appreciated Kicha and said: "It's very delicious."
Recommended For You
- Lipstick Under My Burkha: Unveiling of Women Desires Like Never Before
- Renault Lodgy Stepway Test Drive Review – 3 Reasons to Buy/Not to Buy This MPV
- [Update]Oppo Punjab Service Team Quits Over “Indians Are Beggars” Statement
- Alia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In A Black And White, Strapless Prabal Gurung Ensemble
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary