6-year-old Indian Chef Makes It To The Ellen DeGeneres Show
A still from the video.
YouTube sensation and young chef Nihal Raj, also known as Kicha, showcased his cookery skills on the popular American chat show The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Kicha, who hails from Kochi, found fame after starting KichaTube HD channel on the video-sharing site. Till now he has featured in 33 videos. Launched in January 2015, the channel now has over 6000 subscribers.
While introducing him on the show, DeGeneres said: "Well, if you have ever wondered why Ellen hasn't had an adorable six-year-old chef from India, then today is your day. Please welcome Kicha."
Raj seemed to be having a lot of "fun" during his maiden visit to the US as when the host asked him about his experience, he said: "It's been fun."
On the show, which was aired in the US on Friday, Kicha told DeGeneres how to make Puttu -- a traditional Kerala breakfast dish.
After eating the dish, DeGeneres appreciated Kicha and said: "It's very delicious."
Recommended For You
- Manushi Chhillar's Outfit Will Go Down In The Archives As Our Legacy, Say Designers Falguni-Shane
- India vs Sri Lanka: We Were Five-six Overs Short of Victory, Says Rahul
- AbRam Khan Thinks that Amitabh Bachchan is Shah Rukh's Father
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer