A California Artist Prepares Miniature Dishes & They Look Extremely Delicious
The miniatures look cute and delicious.
(Photo: Walking with Giants/Youtube)
Perpetual dieters who aim to find a permanent solution to lose weight but find life revolving around food should try these miniature dishes by Jay Baron.
Jay Baron, a 22 year old from California, is creating magic by reinventing existing recipes and cooking them in an extraordinary style to fit a smaller tummy.
In his super tiny kitchen, Baron cooks some super tiny, miniature dishes that would probably only satisfy the hunger of people who don't want to eat much and yet enjoy all the flavours of different cuisines. Nonetheless, even those who eat a little more can try a hand at it.
For a sneak peek into Baron's tiny kitchen and amazing recipes for his miniatures, one can watch him cook through his videos available on his Youtube channel, Walking with Giants. The web series takes us through the concepts and processes involved in cooking the world's smallest meals.
And believe it or not, by the end of the process, when the dish is fully prepared and ready to serve, it looks so cute you would just want to gaze at it and not eat.
Take a look.
Mini chicken noodle soup
World's smallest Chimichanga
Mini French toast
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri Exclusive: "Both Me and Virat Play to Win"
- Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks About His Targets And Rivalry With Lionel Messi
- Karan Johar's Blast From The Past Will Give You a Mystery to Solve This Weekend
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- Kareena, Saif Head To Pataudi Palace With Taimur To Ring In His First Birthday