DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adele gives birth to baby boy
Adele and Simon are ecstatic at their new arrival. Adele announced her pregnancy back in June.
London: Grammy winning singer Adele has reportedly given birth to a baby boy.
The 24-year-old 'Someone Like You' singer and her charity worker partner Simon Konecki are said to have become parents on Friday night, four months after the music star announced she was pregnant with her first child, reported Daily Mail online.
"Adele and Simon are ecstatic at their new arrival. She was over the moon that they were expecting their first child together," a source said.
Her spokesman said of Friday night's reported birth, "We are not releasing a statement at this time. No comment."
Adele, who lives in a ten bedroom house with Konecki, 38, in West Sussex, announced her pregnancy back in June.
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, we are very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele," she had posted on her blog.
Adele and Konecki started dating last summer and moved in together earlier this year.
Konecki also has a five-year-old daughter with his ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity