DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adele named most popular live artiste
Adele has been named the most popular live music artiste in Britain this year.
London: Singer Adele has been named the most popular live music artiste in Britain this year, according to ticketing website viagogo.
The 'Rolling in the Deep' hitmaker topped the list with her gigs proving 25 times more popular than teen sensation Justin Bieber's, The Sun online reported.
R&B star Rihanna came second and was three times more popular than top male artiste Paul McCartney.
"Live music was dominated by outstanding female acts," said Ed Parkinson from the website.
The other most searched tickets for solo artists include pop star Katy Perry and singer Usher. 'Careless Whisper' hitmaker George Michael managed the seventh rank.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances