Adele seeks treatment for stage fright
Adele, who is set to perform at the Academy Awards, has been visiting a hypnotherapist to cure her stage fright.
Los Angeles: Singer Adele, who is set to perform at the forthcoming Academy Awards Feb 24, has been visiting a hypnotherapist to cure her stage fright.
The star has been having the treatment here in a bid to conquer her anxiety over her upcoming Oscars performance, reports thesun.co.uk.
Adele is booked to perform her Bond theme "Skyfall" at the ceremony. The song is also nominated in the Best Song category.
The singer is suffering from panic attacks and sleepless nights over the performance, say her friends.
"A friend in Los Angeles recommended the hypnotherapist because Adele was getting so nervous about the gig. She has been rehearsing for the show with an orchestra, but all the preparation in the world isn't enough to keep her calm.
"She was so nervous before last year's Grammys that she was sick before going on stage. She doesn't want a repeat of that," said a source.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1