Adele to perform at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday bash
Adele will reportedly be performing at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday bash next year.
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning singer Adele will reportedly be performing at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday bash next year. The 'Skyfall' hitmaker will team up with Beyonce Knowles to perform at Obama's A-list private party on January 17 next year at the White House, reported Aceshowbiz.
"America's First Lady will be holding a huge celebrity-packed party for her birthday at the White House next year and, as she adores Adele and Beyonce, she has asked them both to sing," the source said.
The 24-year-old singer has reportedly accepted the invitation of the US First Lady.
"Adele has graciously accepted and waived her usual fee for the high-profile private performance. She will sing a selection of her most-loved hits for the First Lady and her friends," the source added.
Knowles, 31, is expected to accept the invitation as she is known to be a friend and supporter of the Obamas.
She even sung the national anthem at the President Barack Obama's second term inauguration ceremony in January, 2013.
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out