Adele to perform at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday bash
Adele will reportedly be performing at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday bash next year.
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning singer Adele will reportedly be performing at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday bash next year. The 'Skyfall' hitmaker will team up with Beyonce Knowles to perform at Obama's A-list private party on January 17 next year at the White House, reported Aceshowbiz.
"America's First Lady will be holding a huge celebrity-packed party for her birthday at the White House next year and, as she adores Adele and Beyonce, she has asked them both to sing," the source said.
The 24-year-old singer has reportedly accepted the invitation of the US First Lady.
"Adele has graciously accepted and waived her usual fee for the high-profile private performance. She will sing a selection of her most-loved hits for the First Lady and her friends," the source added.
Knowles, 31, is expected to accept the invitation as she is known to be a friend and supporter of the Obamas.
She even sung the national anthem at the President Barack Obama's second term inauguration ceremony in January, 2013.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Uran Terror Alert: Police Release Sketches of 2 Suspects