Adele's music accused of making people gay
Dr Christian Jessen believes singer Adele is popular with the gay community.
London: Oscar-winning singer Adele is accused of turning people gay with her music in a TV documentary. The 25-year-old singer is on a list of things that "men should avoid if they want to be straight", reported Daily Star.
Doctor Christian Jessen, 37, made the bizarre discovery in Channel 4's 'Cure Me I'm Gay', which sees him visiting the States to test several therapies.
Retired doctor John Smid from Texas offers rehab and orders him to strip his life of things that encourage him to be gay. In the documentary, Jessen said, "Adele is very popular within the gay community. You have to listen to Christian music." Jessen also said that he is shocked that people still think that being gay is a curable condition and that it's a load of utter rubbish.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir