DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adorable photos of 8-month-old Prince George with mom Kate and dad Prince William on his first royal tour to New Zealand
William and Kate plan to spend the time enjoying a wine tasting and meeting with 'The Lord of the Rings' director.
Britain's Prince William and his wife, Kate, arrived in New Zealand's capital to cheers from locals who braved windy, rainy weather to catch a glimpse of the royal couple. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge landed in the fog-shrouded city of Wellington along with their baby son, George, to kick off a three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia.
Prime Minister John Key greeted the couple before they were whisked off to Government House where they received a traditional Maori welcome.
William and Kate plan to spend the next few weeks enjoying a wine tasting at a local vineyard, meeting with 'The Lord of the Rings' director Peter Jackson, going on a jet boat ride and visiting Christchurch, which was devastated by an earthquake in 2011.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings