After Pakistan's Chaiwala, This 'Nepali Tarkariwali' Is Breaking The Internet
(Photo: Jiah Ali/Rupchandra Maharjan)
After thousands of girls swooned over a Pakistani chaiwala Arshad Khan and fell head over heels for a Singaporean security guard, Lee Minwei at the Changi airport, social media users are now going gaga over the pictures of a Nepali 'tarkariwali' (a vegetable seller).
Her good looks and mesmerising smile caught the attention of the Internet soon after a Nepali photographer Rupchandra Maharjan clicked her images and posted them on social media, reported The Gundruk Post.
The photos of the girl carrying vegetables on her back was apparently captured at Fishling suspension bridge between Gorkha and Chitwan.
The Nepali girl who has been trending on social media platforms as #tarkariwali, is being lauded for her hard work and praised for her looks and smile. In fact, some social media users seem to be greatly inspired by her choice of profession.
Although we cannot independently verify the photographs, we still have to wait to see what good fortune this internet fame brings for the girl.
A few days ago, Arshad Khan, the tea seller from Pakistan bagged a modelling contract and appeared on a TV show post his instant Internet fame.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards