Alok Nath's Son Shivang Booked For Drunk Driving
Shivang Nath has been booked for alleged drunken driving in suburban Mumbai.
(Photo: Reuters/Traffic police on duty/Image for representation purpose.)
Popular actor Alok Nath's son has been booked for alleged drunken driving in suburban Mumbai, police said today.
The actor's son, Shivang Nath, accompanied by three friends, including two women, was returning from a birthday party in his car late last night. He was on the wheels when traffic police asked him to stop the car while checking for drunk driving. However, instead of stopping the vehicle, Shivang increased the speed and tried to
The police then chased him and intercepted his car on the SV Road in suburban Bandra and brought him to Santacruz police station.
Since Shivang was allegedly in an inebriated state and not having the driving license, his female friends tried to argue with the police that they were driving the vehicle, police said.
Later the Bandra Traffic Police booked him for drunken driving, not possessing the driving license and disobeying police order, Deputy Commissioner of Police Ashok Dudhe said.
The vehicle has been impounded by the Bandra Traffic Division. The actor's son was asked to pay a fine of Rs 2,600 and was let off on the condition that he would remain present in court for further proceedings, Dudhe said.
Alok Nath is known for his works in Hindi films and television.
Recommended For You
- Are Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla Uniting For Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Next?
- Royal Enfield Exhausts Crushed By Bengaluru Traffic Police Using Road Roller
- Happy Birthday Rajinikanth: Why the Most Celebrated Actor is a Source of Inspiration for Many
- Karan Johar Has The Most Apt Reaction To Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma's Dreamy Wedding Photos
- Jose Mourinho Involved in Brawl in City Change Room: Reports