AR Rahman: 'Infinite Love' is my dream project
Rahman has come up with a new song 'Infinite Love' and describes it as his dream project after 'Vande Mataram'.
Mumbai: Oscar-winning musician AR Rahman, who has composed many songs on love, peace and harmony, has come up with a new song 'Infinite Love' and describes it as his dream project after 'Vande Mataram'.
"After doing 'Maa Tujhe Salaam' and 'Vande Mataram', nothing was compelling enough for me to get into the zone. Once I got the idea of 'Infinite Love', I thought it was a good 15-year break and (time for me to) do something very interesting," he said at the launch of the song here.
Rahman said he wanted to launch the song his first single in 15 years just like an album, because he has not been so involved in one song despite the many projects he does.
"This one song is equal to, like, 10 songs for me because... I was doing the concept, I was being the producer for this. So I had many roles. I was really engaged in the whole process of it. It's a whole learning process for me," he said.
Rahman has given music for films like 'Slumdog Millionaire', 'Rockstar' and 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'. Besides, he is also known for non-film music like 'Vande Mataram', released in 1997.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right