Avinash Tiwary Demystifies Online Advertising In New Book
Avinash Tiwary, a digital advertising expert, notes that the industry from which he belongs is a relatively new and dynamic field. When people started to become curious about digital advertising, Tiwary started a blog and responded to basic and extremely complicated questions. Putting all the pieces together concerning digital advertising in one manual became the author’s next logical step. As a result, Tiwary publishes "Know Online Advertising".
Tiwary’s latest book is a one-stop-shop to become a digital media and online advertising expert. Through this book, readers will have the opportunity to know more about the basics of this emerging industry - ad metrics, ad optimization, ad servers and campaign management. One may further enrich their knowledge by learning about media buying and planning, and native advertising, as well as understanding latest trends of the field.
"Know Online Advertising" makes readers learn about internet advertising in the least amount of time. “This book will probably be the first of its kind, which will address questions of a novice to the question of an expert alike. It will be a book that will touch all the aspect of digital media,” the author says.
An excerpt from the book “Know Online Advertising:”
Even if you are just an avid reader with no digital or marketing background; this book will help you build systematic understanding of Internet marketing, which is clearly the way to go. It can be a very interesting read and definitely a delightful conversation starter.
Interested ones can buy book from Amazon.
This is a sponsored article.
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet