'Badhai ho, aapko ladki ka baap hua hai' and other hilarious Alok Nath jokes you shouldn't miss on Twitter
Who would have thought there would come a day when Alok Nath would be trending on Twitter. One sarcastic tweet seemed to have started it all on Sunday night when one of his movies was being aired on TV.
Who would have thought there would come a day when Alok Nath would be trending on Twitter; aren't we 'blessed'? One sarcastic tweet seemed to have started it all on Sunday night; it read "Our nation only learnt about heart attacks because of Alok Nath."
According to Twitteratis, it was raining Alok Nath jokes just because 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' was aired on TV on Sunday night. Most of the mockery centred around 'sanskaars', which means family values.
While softy Alok Nath wasn't on Twitter to respond to these jibes, we all hope to have earned his valuable 'blessings'.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category