DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Badhai ho, aapko ladki ka baap hua hai' and other hilarious Alok Nath jokes you shouldn't miss on Twitter
Who would have thought there would come a day when Alok Nath would be trending on Twitter. One sarcastic tweet seemed to have started it all on Sunday night when one of his movies was being aired on TV.
Who would have thought there would come a day when Alok Nath would be trending on Twitter; aren't we 'blessed'? One sarcastic tweet seemed to have started it all on Sunday night; it read "Our nation only learnt about heart attacks because of Alok Nath."
According to Twitteratis, it was raining Alok Nath jokes just because 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' was aired on TV on Sunday night. Most of the mockery centred around 'sanskaars', which means family values.
While softy Alok Nath wasn't on Twitter to respond to these jibes, we all hope to have earned his valuable 'blessings'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa